• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music music videos

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • insert joke about hahaha remember when mtv played them okay anyway what are your favorite music videos? what are your least favorite? are there any videos you know of that are just absurd (for better or for worse lol) bc please share i live for weird shit.

i'll be. gathering my things before i post them. i actually don't watch a lot of videos bc like yeah the artist's vision of the song is important and all but sometimes i like to keep in tact how i envision it. so when i do post my choices they're just gonna be from mid-2000's probably bc that was when i religiously watched them. man do they even make music videos anymore or have we moved past that medium lol i know big stars to like gaga and ariana but Man.

pkmin3033

I don't watch too many music videos, but two that have always stuck out to me for totally different reasons are the ones for Mika's Lollipop and Nightwish's Noise. The former I just like the colourful art style with the vaguely sinister undertones at times, and the latter has some pretty powerful imagery...and Marco Hietala's demented grinning face is absolutely priceless. xD

Oh, there's also this:

Years
  • Speaking of Nightwish, The Islander's music video is really cool. I also really like the video for Disturbed's cover of Land of Confusion.
    There's others but they were the first to come to mind.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This has always been crazy fun to watch.

Years
  • Mine are somewhat

1. chilly

Spoiler:

2. Mind Boosters

Spoiler:

3. Gangsta Raps

Spoiler:

Listen to it till end even you can't understand lyrics, Trust me you will enjoy it... :] :] :] :] :]

that's it

Last edited:
    Back