• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Music you're looking forward to hearing

Years
    Some that I haven't mentioned earlier: Goldenrod City. It's such a lovely theme. I forgot to mention it earlier. Also, Ecruteak theme, Dragon's Den, Dance Theater, Pokemon March (Radio), PokeFlute, Lucky Number Show, Mary and Oak talk show.

Years
    I think that the champion theme should have three different takes on itself.

When you're up against Lance it should be epic and orchestrated with a massive Latin choir to back it up. Think One Winged Angel. This represents an epic final battle against a wise and powerful man who trains ultra powerful mythical creatures.

Red should have a blazing guitar based version with a face melting solo in the middle. Think Through the Fire and Flames. This represents an amazingly awesome battle against a young man powerful beyond his years who doesn't hold back.

When you're fighting Silver at Indigo Plateau and the champion theme is playing for you it should be relatively simple. Think the original theme just with updated sounds technology. This represents the fact that the protagonist has no personality of their own, as they are just an expy of the player.

That's what I'd like to hear.

Last edited:

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    practically all of it ;x. i loved the remixes they had in frlg and i'm looking forward to remixes of ecruteak city, the route with miltanks (though there was one in r/s hidden in the code), and like all of the kanto ones, plus more.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think the main music that I'm looking forward to hearing would be:

- Goldenrod City
    - Ecruteak City
    - Battle vs. Red
    - Battle vs. Lance
    - Rival Music
    - Elite Four Battles

.......And a lot more. However, these are the chosen few that I'm more interested in seeing as how they were either the most memorable locations or people. Plus, I would also like to hear the new Battle Tower remix they might include. Seeing as though it has been added under the thicket of clouds near the west, I'll be looking forward to that as well. Also, seeing as we may just have the inclusions of the Contest, then I'd be highly interested in seeing what may be heard. The game had a lot of music, but some are just favorable and memorable to a lot of people. And for me, this is what I'm really anxious to hear.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    I think that the champion theme should have three different takes on itself.

When you're up against Lance it should be epic and orchestrated with a massive Latin choir to back it up. Think One Winged Angel. This represents an epic final battle against a wise and powerful man who trains ultra powerful mythical creatures.

Red should have a blazing guitar based version with a face melting solo in the middle. Think Through the Fire and Flames. This represents an amazingly awesome battle against a young man powerful beyond his years who doesn't hold back.

When you're fighting Silver at Indigo Plateau and the champion theme is playing for you it should be relatively simple. Think the original theme just with updated sounds technology. This represents the fact that the protagonist has no personality of their own, as they are just an expy of the player.

That's what I'd like to hear.
    Hmm...it'd be awesome if they did that. And having a guitar version of it for Red sounds like a great, fitting idea, too. The choir would work for Lance, especially since the FRLG Champion theme had a bit of a choir involved. I'm really wondering how this'll turn out.

As for my anticipated themes, aside from the above, there's the Gym Leader/Elite 4 Battle theme, Dark Cave, Goldenrod and Ecruteak Cities, the Surfing theme, New Bark and Azalea Towns, Kanto Gym Leader Battle, Celadon, Vermilion, and Viridian Cities, Routes 1 and 2, Rival Battle/Encounter...that should be about it. Maybe add the Johto/Kanto Trainer Battle themes. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Sunyshore City! jk.
    I'd love to hear any of the songs, as every GSC song is good in a way. Mostly what I'm looking foward to is Goldenrod and Ecruteak, as they have my favorite themes. I also want to hear, and hope that they add new music to Kanto, as that one Saffron track was really overused. Even if the RBYFRLG melodies are used in Kanto, to replace the repeated one, it would still be nice.

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
    Wow...there's so much
    Violet/Olivine City
    Team Rocket Battle Theme
    Goldenrod City
    National Park
    Ecruteak City
    Gym Themes
    Gym/ E4 Battle Theme
    I had to put some thought into that and also the route in between Ecruteak and Olivine City...

Years
    I am bouncing in anticipation for Route 29,mainly because it's the best first route music ever.
    After that,I can't wait to hear Goldenrod city,as it is onne of the most memorable city tunes ever.
    New Bark town,Ecruteak city,the bug catching contest and Lake of Rage,I can't wait to hear those too.
    Venturing into Kanto,Route 27-28 will be amazing to hear.Route 1 holds a definite place on my list too.
    Ending the game,the most epic tune of all games, VS Lance/Red,will make me squeal of joy.
    But what am I saying?I can't wait to hear every tune of my childhood remade with the talent we all expect.

Sainthell

Look at my awesome ki power.
    Years
    I'm looking foward to listen those musics:
    Wild battle (Johto and Kanto)
    Trainer Battle (Johto and Kanto)
    Gym Leader Battle (Johto and Kanto)
    Elite 4 Battle
    Rival Battle
    Lance/Red battle
    Pallet town :3

Back