• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Musical Geniuses

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I sing, play electric bass, acoustic guitar, drums, and piano, whenever I get the money I plan to start playing electric guitar as well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've been playing guitar for just over 6 months I think? I'm not very good, nor do I ever expect to be, but I enjoy it anyway. I think it's more about drive and inspiration rather than technical ability and I've got that... so I've tried asking people to start a band but nobody can be bothered. I just haven't been lucky enough to find any music lovers.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    I've been playing guitar for just over 6 months I think? I'm not very good, nor do I ever expect to be, but I enjoy it anyway. I think it's more about drive and inspiration rather than technical ability and I've got that... so I've tried asking people to start a band but nobody can be bothered. I just haven't been lucky enough to find any music lovers.

i can play drums to pretty much any genre if asked...
    and i can sing like...screamo
    so...i'd join your band xD
    it' just bad luck you ain't found people yet

Back