• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Musical Instruments

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    I was getting very bored of the threads so I'm making a new one.

Do you play a musical instrument, or want to play one? :knockedou
    What instruments do you own?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    violin...but the orchestra teacher...lets just say i get blamed for just about evrything

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Oh yeah, I played a clarinet once. But you had too blow on it really hard in order to play it so I gave up on it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    i played the flute for 5 long years (4th-8th grade) then i quit. i wasn't good at it probably cuz i never practiced. i kinda sorta regret quitting now because everyone that is in band this year really seems to like it.

Well I regreted quiting clarinet. Turns out I played the best at it out of all instruments.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Well I regreted quiting clarinet. Turns out I played the best at it out of all instruments.

i never tried any instrument other than the flute really. my sister plays the clarinet now. my mom hates band and wants her to quit. aren't parents supposed to be supportive and encourage their kids to continue with things and not quit? anyways, my sister was going to quit after about 3 months (she just started in Sept) but i convinced her to keep playing because i know i regret quitting and i don't want her to do the same.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I didn't give up on my recorder though. *takes out recorder and begins play it* *squeak!* Yow... O.o I better start practicing.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I used to play trumpet, but I couldn't find lessons when I moved. ;_; So now I don't play any instruments. o.o

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    I've been playing the clarinet for almost five years now. Evil thing...you think it's easy when you start playing it, then you get into High School and see the music... O_O

Oh well...I'm pretty good at it, 'specially considering the fact I never practice...LOL

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    Lightning said:
    I used to play trumpet, but I couldn't find lessons when I moved. ;_; So now I don't play any instruments. o.o

I also play the trumpet this is my 3rd year.
    I can also play the piano, and I wish to be able to play the violin. :laugh:

This thread would have been much more sucessful if I wold have put the poll, but I had to press enter. :disappoin

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I have a guitar but I don't don't practice it much. =/ Just.. Stop playing it ever since I stopped taking lessons, and one of the strings has a dent in it, which, I'm not about willing to go fix it up.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Keleri said:
    I've been playing the clarinet for almost five years now. Evil thing...you think it's easy when you start playing it, then you get into High School and see the music... O_O

Oh well...I'm pretty good at it, 'specially considering the fact I never practice...LOL

Cool. Another clarinet player. You lose your breath easily right?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I own a keyboard, and I can play the piano sort of well. ^_^; I'd love to learn how to play an electric guitar, drums, or violin, though.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I used to play guitar really well...but my instructor was really bad and I eventually quit. It's too bad I did, I could play just about any christmas song, alot of old songs like Smoke on the Water, and the jaws theme. Now I'm trying to reteach myself.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    But doesn't it hurt your fingers to play guitar? x_x; Blah, gotta go back to it someday.

Back