• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Musica's Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalacticMars

Gleek :]
Years
May i please get you giveaway ^.^ ?
Shiny Flawless Modest Magby
OT : Lucas
31/31/31/31/31/31
Smog,Leer

dspsp

Senior Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Sorry :/
Unfortunately, i can't clone so i dont have a trade thread...
But thank you very much for the magby^^ Should i use your platinum fc? And can you trade right now, i have some time before school! (:

But for the charmander, would you like a shiny flawless gligar for it?^^? (and if so, would you mind giving me back a clone of my gligar?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Can't trade right now though, have to leave in a few minutes, sorry. D: We'll have to reschedule this trade, and yes, I would accept your shiny flawless Gligar and will give a clone back to you :D

dspsp

Senior Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Don't worry about it^^
I'll pm you later today, hopefully we can reschdeule! :D

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
You're welcome :D

Well, going offline right now so I could continue playing my SS game :D See you guys later :3

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
Years
(OT : Graf ; Lv 100) Shiny Modest Togekiss
31/31/31/31/31/30
252 HP 104 Spe 154 SpA
Aura Sphere/Air Slash/Roost/Nasty Plot

cmt for this?

Years
Hey, Im looking for a Mew and a Shaymin (any) could yuu help me out, I have all legends to trade, and rare pokemon too, thanks, get back to me :)

Years
hey :) i really need a manaphy and a shaymin. dont care what type just trying to complete my pokedex.
i can only offer:
UT girantina(modest)
UT heatran male(careful)/female (mild)
UT Uxie(Sassy)

Feebas
Magikarp with Bounce
n a few Houen/sinnoh/kanto/johto

edit: i know its not allowed as part of a trade but if you need a new sig of avitar done then i'd happily help you out with that as an addition :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back