• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

must.document.everything.in.the.world

droomph

weeb
Years
  • I don't know if any of you who don't work with information (…uh, no better word for that) know what I'm talking about, but do you have to document every.last.thing.that comes your way?

Spoiler:

Years
  • I don't document everything, but I know what you mean. Typically I'll document a good day on a blog post so that I can look back at it, or a memorable moment. But I don't document every single thing that happens in my life.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Oh god no, I'm a very forgetful person. If something happens that I should probably document (a good thing happening, a phone call to make) it's already out of my mind 10 minutes later.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I mentally track things that happen in games and such, but... I never physically document it, which results in me losing it for an extended period of time since my memory is terrible.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    I have pages upon pages logged about my Pokemon adventure in White if that's what you're getting at, lol. Kind of embarressing, but oh well.

Years
  • When there's a whole tonne of stuff going on, then I like to write things down cause that helps me to keep track of things better. Otherwise I mentally store information and recall it when required. Unless I'm feeling very tired in which case I'll end up forgetting things very quickly, especially in video games - BinaryPeaches can attest to this V___V

Back