• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Must Have It...

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    What was your avatar pokemon? If that pokemon not include in your 1 of the 6 pokemon, you will upset..

Me: Charmander-Charmeleon-Charizard
    Any pokemon's games if i did not have charizard i will stop playing that pokemon & start playing other pokemon games..

Years
    That's a little sad that you would stop playing just because you couldn't get your favorite Pokemon- you can always trade for it later on, and you might even end up finding some new favorites along the way!

I guess the closest thing I would have to an avatar Pokemon is Azumarill, though I didn't start using it a lot until the later generations. Butterfree is my favorite Pokemon though, and I made sure that I had one in FireRed, even if it wasn't the best of my Pokemon.

Back