• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Must Only Get Giratina At Arceus Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    This is for people who don't know this, anyone who sooner or later want to have a Origin-Forme Giratina in their Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver must choose Giratina when doing the Arceus Event because if you don't, you won't get another chance to get a Griseous Orb since it's the only way to get Griseous Orb legally. Unless you hack for it in your game and it's not possible to get it through trading because the Griseous Orb unequips itself once you enter the Union Room.

Years
    Thanks for the info, but I'm pretty sure most people know this. :)

I traded my Dialga and Giratina from Diamond to SoulSilver, as well as my event Arceus and an Arceus I got through the Azure Flute (AR Code for that one) in order to get Dialga, Palkia, Giratina Altered Form and Giratina Origin Form on the same game.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Thanks for the tip, buddy. Although, I don't think this really warrants having it's own thread much and will probably create little discussion. :\ That said, just going to put the lock on this, but again, thanks for the information.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back