• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Must talk to that one person!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Who would you most like to talk to at this moment and why? It can be anyone online or offline, or someone you haven't met though the first two would probably be better.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Alexander{a good friend}, who doesn't judge me, but doesn't think too positive unlike others. Would also want to talk to a friend in another forum. Her and I are pretty close.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Online, Razor Leaf. He's been who I've been speaking to the most these days and I enjoy our conversations! He's supafly.
    Offline, my friend Sarah. We haven't spoken in months and I don't have any ways of communicating with her right now and I miss her.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Online: Razor Leaf. He was online earlier and then went offline and as soon as he did I thought of something I wanted to ask him. GET BACK ONLINE GEEZ. Also, Anna, but that is more of a general, I always enjoy talking with her thing and not a specific desire right now. xD

Offline: Offline!Alex. (Lol I have to distinguish between the like, 8 Alex's I know. xD) I haven't talked with him much since our last college class together, but he works at the place I work, just on a different shift.. But this Saturday we have the same shift so I finally get to work with him! xD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    My fiance of course. I hope she counts even if we are actually talking right now.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Online: A lot of my Plurk friends, none of who go on PC so why should I bother saying their names.

Offline: My parents. I only see my friends while in school and another friend every now and then so yeah. I'm not one to go out with my friends too often ^^;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Online - Few of my buddies on MSN such as Relena and Menos nowadays, and no they don't go on here.

Offline - My wingmen James and John usually about gaming and sometimes my friends Josh and Kelsey when I need some more weed. Most of the time though it's my father who I end up talking to the most often nowadays.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I enjoy being able to function without having to rely on anybody. As soon as you need to talk to somebody you surrender your own free will to them.

My fiance of course. I hope she counts even if we are actually talking right now.
    Yeah we get it by now, you are engaged hooray hoorah everyone is so excited. Good luck actually getting married we'll all be so glad to see that so we will never need to read the word fiance EVER AGAIN.

Years
    I'd love to talk to my friend Sarah. She's a great person and we share lots of things in common (: We've known each other for about three years and she's definitely one of the nicest people I know. Sadly she hasn't been getting on MSN lately; I should ask her about it since I thinkkk she's relatively active on fb.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Online: obviously both of my pairs quilzel and Mac. <3 Honestly, my convos with both of them are purely fun, and it takes away my boredom. (I wanted to choose one online & one offline of each, but I'm sorry... I <3 both :3)

Offline: One particular guy I talk to all the time: Roberto. He's my best friend since college and I don't know what I'll do without him. :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Online: Probably QuilavaKing right now - we've been talking more lately and I've found myself very much enjoying our conversations!

Offline: My best friend Lauren. She always makes me laugh, and I could always do with a good laugh XD

Years
    I enjoy being able to function without having to rely on anybody. As soon as you need to talk to somebody you surrender your own free will to them.

Yeah we get it by now, you are engaged hooray hoorah everyone is so excited. Good luck actually getting married we'll all be so glad to see that so we will never need to read the word fiance EVER AGAIN.

first sentance: I agree.

Second: LOL

I currently don't really have anyone that I feel I must talk to, both on line and off line.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    online: none.
    offline: i guess my high school best friend/soulmate. it's been quite some time since i saw her last. good thing it's not so difficult to reach her.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2022
    I'd want to talk to ZUN, the creator of the Touhou serie. Because I think he's a Genius, and I would love to have him compose some musics for my animations.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Either Shining Raichu, or a good friend of mine that I met from Anime Expo... but he hasn't been online in almost a week. *sadface*

Back