• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mwah's Sprites Version 2

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
    So, I started out with a different way to "sprite" my sprites (since every time I work on something new). This time it's using FR/LG colors, and using pixel overs of Sugmori's art, for use of any hack! (but of course, you CANNOT use)

-New Showcase-

Mwah's Sprites Version 2
    Mwah's Sprites Version 2
    Mwah's Sprites Version 2

-Old Showcase-

Mwah's Sprites Version 2

Mwah's Sprites Version 2

Mwah's Sprites Version 2

Mwah's Sprites Version 2
    &
    Mwah's Sprites Version 2

Mwah's Sprites Version 2

Mwah's Sprites Version 2

And, this was originally, my VERY first sprite from about a year ago ->
    Mwah's Sprites Version 2

-My Current WIP-

Char Char
    Mwah's Sprites Version 2
    Obviously I haven't started the lines yet.

Here's a head up, I'll be removing the old showcase once I've made enough sprites.

Last edited:

☆Patched☆

Years
    keitaro10- You basically shirnk the image, then draw over the outlines, and go on from there.

ILoveRaicuh- Thanks. The pixel overs are my most recent ones, so that's the reason why they look better. :3

☆Patched☆

Years
    With this rather...dying thread, I've been making Fakemons that I've drawn, an made them into sprites.

While using pallettes of other previous Pokemon (as you'll see the name on top of the sprites)

I've only made 2 sprites so far.

Keep in mind that I will not make names for them, and you're not allowed to use them.

Since the Image Button won't load, I can only have links. ><

https://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3053/birdyve8.png

???/Flying-Normal
    Many believe this tiny and puny bird will never evolve. It doesn't learn many new moves.
    Evolves at Level-30

https://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3292/birdeotds4.png

???/Flying-Normal
    It's powerful talons are covered with water poorf feathers that stretch it's entire body. It feeds on wild water Pokemon, ripping apart everything it can find. It's very loyal to its trainers.
    Evlolves-Not possible

☆Patched☆

Years
    Thanks for feedback. :D The design is supposed to be like a stick thing. o.o

I'll update soon. It's a tiny panda thing. o.o I'm working on backsprite.

And because I have a quiz tomorrow, I best not work on that right now. >.>

☆Patched☆

Years
    Aw shucks. *blushes*
    Oh yeah, I'm also working on some more designs, and attempting to get out my previous designs somewhere in my bedroom. o.o
    Sprite Update: I've been working on a vulpix pixel over, not going to be finished any time soon though.

keitaro10

Spriter/AVENGED SEVENFOLD FAN!
    Years
    sounds like it could be really cool.....good luck
    Btw i read on your deviant art page that you will be making a hack soon.......if so can i maybe help out???:mudkip^_^:

Last edited:

☆Patched☆

Years
    sounds like it could be really cool.....good luck
    Btw i read on your deviant art page that you will be making a hack soon.......if so can i maybe help out???:mudkip^_^:

Old deviantart? My new one is EternalWar.
    So far the hack is not in proccess, since I'm working with someone at the moment. But school is apparently spperating me from my ideas (NOOOO) so I can't say the hack will ever come true (yet).

Now, if I ever get it in progress, I'm sure I can find a nice spot for you. ;)

Heads Up: I won't be spriting for the next few weeks. Probably the busiest weeks of my life. D:

keitaro10

Years
    Old deviantart? My new one is EternalWar.
    So far the hack is not in proccess, since I'm working with someone at the moment. But school is apparently spperating me from my ideas (NOOOO) so I can't say the hack will ever come true (yet).

Now, if I ever get it in progress, I'm sure I can find a nice spot for you. ;)

Heads Up: I won't be spriting for the next few weeks. Probably the busiest weeks of my life. D:
    OK and thanks for the possible job.:cer_boogie:
    maybe you should edit the homepage part of your profile to link to your new deviantart.

keitaro10

Years
    cool....you must have worked quite hard on that.....good job
    P.s the image button dosent work on my p.c either so go to www.tinypic.com upload the image the copy and paste the code for forums and on the post your image should appear.

is that any use to u....:classic:

also i think your first pixel art looks cool you should try and make 64x64 sprites for it for a game :cool:

☆Patched☆

Years
    Well, for the hack, I'm only including like 30 previous Pokemon, the rest will be all of my designs. I've finished my come to be signature, pixel art, and took forever. D: I'll upload it soon.

☆Patched☆

Years
    *UPDATE*

It's my sig.
    Mwah's Sprites Version 2

:D The Floaztel's name it.......HUGGLES!!!

So what am I doing next? Spriting my Profile Pic!

Then, I'll start working on my other sprite requests.

Which brings me to this. I'll take requests, only 3 at a time, please PM me.

Back