• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] MxY's Art

MxY

Years
  • Welcome to my art gallery. Here you can find my drawings, my icons, my signs and my wallpapers.
    I hope you like it, but feel free to critique if you don't.

Drawings:

MegaMightyena - Pencil
    Spoiler:

Reshiram's Freedom - Pencil
    Spoiler:

Animal? Tree? Mountains? - Pencil
    Spoiler:

Rossi 2012 - Sketchbook Pro [iPad]
    Spoiler:

Kurt Cobain - Sketchbook Pro [iPad]
    Spoiler:

Wallpapers:

Rossi 2012 - 1024x600
    Spoiler:

Ducati MotoGP 2012 - 1191x670
    Spoiler:

Patti Smith - 1024x600
    Spoiler:

Abstract - 1095x730
    Spoiler:

Icons:

NjWFY.png
    TvcKA.png
    LwnSv.png
    u0uR2.png

Icon_Set_Polar_Bears_by_KurtMurder.png

Signs:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You have enough work here to qualify for a gallery but, regarding your drawings, the general rule of thumb is to post your actual work here so no one had to click on links and whatnot. I'm sure you understand. So yeah, you're within your aesthetic rights to keep your links where they are since you've posted plenty of other work, I just wanted to inform you in case you were not aware. :)

Carry on!

MxY

Years
  • Thank you for your explanation, in my country users are allowed to post links to image sharers and so I didn't know this rule. By the way I've edited the first post, is it ok right now?

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • i really like the reshiram drawing; it has nice composition and shading. i'm really drawn in to the shading on the tail the most. i also really like the use of color in your wallpapers

Back