• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My 1st (good) card!

Dancinguy

Searching for shinys!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2006
    Please rate my first good card.
    My 1st (good) card!

Be reasonable :3

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Hehe, nice card, but I think you got the wrong font, besides I think it's a little too weak. And did really Psychic type had a Psychic type weakness? XD I don't think so, but meh. XD

Dancinguy

Searching for shinys!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2006
    Actually, some Psychic Pokemon did have Psychic weakness. Thanks for the comment!

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    Meh. Wrong Symbol and Font usage. You used symbols for old cards right? and Humanist as well? I suggest you use the symbols of PPN. They have appropriate fonts as well. One more thing, You have no ID in your card. Also, Placements are wrong (Of course, cause U used the Tutorial for old cards) Espeon's second attack is very underpowered though. It should do 40-60 damage.

I give it a 7/10. Nice job! Keep up the good work!

Dancinguy

Searching for shinys!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2006
    OK, I'll try harder next time. And use the right things. Could you link me to the good newer cards tut please?

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    I hate sounding mean but 'My 1st (good) card!', keep trying..

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Dancinguy said:
    I made another! I think it's a LOT better.
    My 1st (good) card!
    Pokemon*' means shiny Pokemon... I can't remember what shiny Poliwhirl looks like... but I think the one used is its original color. In Poliwhirl *''s PokeBody, when it's name is mentioned, it should include the star on the end of its name. Also, shiny pokemon use a diiferent template I think... In addition, shiny Pokemon don't evolve from anything... But.. 8/10 for a great attempt!

Back