• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My 3ds will NOT recognize ANY SD card......

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
Years
  • As the thread title said, my regular 3ds (updated allready) will not recognize ANY SD card that is used, and I do not want to send it of to Nintendo (will if i absolutely, positively have too).

Can anyone please tell me a idea to fix that?

PLEASE!!!!

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
    Years
  • I got the card from my freind, who i aslo bought the 3ds from.
    i went to game stop to see if they could help and the guy tryd like 3 cards even one that came WITH a 3ds
    and just the same messige

"could not detect an SD card. the software on the SD card could not be displade."

oh and i just got the 3ds from him on Tuesday the second of 6-2015.
    and the SD card today on the forth.

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
    Years
  • Thanks, but I wanted to download stuff right away so I'm a little disappointed that I might have to send it off to get repaired.

Thanks again !........*frowns*

Years
  • Before sending it off, did you at least try what Team Fail suggested above? That'd be the much more affordable solution, so try those before even trying to send it to Nintendo.

Back