• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my 3ds won't update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I got it today and tried everything out and it's cool and all... but when I tried to update it failed and restarted. the internet connection is fine, I've done the test from the exact spot I tried to update from. test passed, update didn't. what is wrong?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Perhaps because there is no avaliable update? The 3ds was released this morning.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    The internet browser isn't available, if I recall correctly, it will be once the shop is released.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    It's just telling you that there will be an update for it at some time, and until that comes out you can't use the internet on it. You can still play online in games, just not access the online shop or browser etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back