• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my 3ds xl

Years
  • Name one thing you lost that you feel guilty or not guilty about. It can be anything.

EDIT: I have found it. Its broken. Take down all trade threads I have posted in this site. Lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My innocence.

Guilty or not guilty?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Beat me to it
    my 3ds xl

Trainer 766

My sanity, humility, innocence, humanity, mentality.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • "Virginity Wow" was my sex worker name.

Anyway, I lost my GameCube years back and I know it's in the garage somwhere, so I guess you can call that guilt?​

Years
  • "Virginity Wow" was my sex worker name.

Anyway, I lost my GameCube years back and I know it's in the garage somwhere, so I guess you can call that guilt?​
    if you felt bad. yes. its dang expensive but you can buy a used one cheap. in my case my 3ds xl was a limited edition xerneas and yveltal one and i looked it up on amazon and it costs 3 HUNDRED DOLLARS.

THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS! and the only 3dses they sel these days are the new ones or 2dses.

Sirfetch’d

I lost an opportunity at a much better job a few years ago simply because I did not have a schedule that could work around it. I don't really feel guilty since it was not my fault, but yeah. I really wish that I had been able to get that experience and be further along now.

Back