• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Accounts

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Yes, I'm copying off of one of Nica's earlier blog entries.

I personally blame LiveJournal because you can have so many accounts for different characters, so I'm just gonna do this somewhat in the style LJ usually does it in :3

8b411fe6049c71bd13e461c.png

Yuyuko
    The main, duh.

a9ac44f3e13a28d0e604a0b.png

Suika Ibuki
    The main alt. out of all my alts. He's getting a name change tomorrow :3

f5603880686d2b56c792b76.png

Sanae
    An alt. I made out of boredom. Plus, seeing how I've seen this name in a few series, I decided to put a spin to it. Somewhat.

23481292.png

Nitori
    Placeholder alt. numero uno. Because Nitori rocks and I might want to use that username someday :3

21811366.png

Youmu
    Placeholder alt. numero dos. For those who don't know that much about Touhou, Youmu is Yuyuko's servant. Thus, if Yuyuko were taken when I last changed my name, Youmu was my first backup username :3

---

So yeah.

Plus, on LJ, you have the Mun and the Muses. The Muses are controlled by the Mun. In this case, the Mun here is Yuyuko while all the Muses are the alts. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Not like I'm gonna double post with my alts., Dave ;_;

And yes, Digi, I did steal Sanae :3 Mainly because in TCTI they brought up TWEWY, and because Sanae Hanekoma was mentioned, I thought of Sanae from Touhou and thus made Sanae (and then found out about Sanae from Clannad).

Back