• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Adoption Center!!!!

kyleoz2

I'd like Caterpie, Weedle, Ekans, Paras, Sandshrew, Nidoran(m) and Venonat. what do you want for them? sorry if thats too many

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    it seems like you're avoiding me R.A.M. why is that? assuming that i'm right. when i'm not ready, you're available, but when i'm ready, you just disappear.

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    it seems like you're avoiding me R.A.M. why is that? assuming that i'm right. when i'm not ready, you're available, but when i'm ready, you just disappear.

I was on but you didnt show up, anyway you wanted: Paras, Pichu, Cherubi, Shuckle, Swablu, Manaphy, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball and Drain punch. I have them marked on my PC, they're ready...those are the poikemons you asked for right?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    ys. sorry, it just seemed like thats what was going on. sorry... i still have you in my Pal Pad (i saw you on earlier). hmm....well, get on in about five minutes, i guess.

Elite Four Member Biran

Can I adopt a pichu and a charmander for a carnavine and a snorlax?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Red Riardos, good luck. i've been trying to get the Pokémon i won from him for days now. but you know, R.A.M., i'm on the touch side of giving up on you. and don't say you never see me on either, because i saw you on last night. did you make sure you had me in your Pal Pad?

TN: Bob
    FC: 4897 2502 1751

make sure i'm in your Pad. and let me know when you'll be available. but i won't be needing Manaphy anymore, so i guess that means i get to keep my Up-Grade and Dubious Disc. but let me know when you'll be available.

Last edited:
    Back