• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Adoption Center!!!!

Tsukasa Minamoto

Hotaru - Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2007
    Oh if you could possibly spare an Eevee, I would love a female...kinda need it really, if you can. PM me PLEASE, if you can. I don't know what I have to offer...how about Uxie or maybe Azelf...uh...I named the...what's his name...Inuyasha is what I named him (go anime) but he's the ghost/dragon legendary. Will that work? PM me if it's ok...or if you want maybe...something else let me know. I just REALLY want a female Eevee. And could it be the egg please? Unless you hatch it then it's ok...maybe with a cute nickname...or something you come up with that's a good nickname. I love to have the OT's feelings put into the pokemon names (I'm crazy I know but that's why I like people to nickname them.) Thank you! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    ram... would it b okay if you please give me...

Pokemon: Totodile (Egg or Hatched)
    Item: Stone Edge TM
    Nature: Doesn't matter
    Sex: Doesn't matter

I'd really appreciate this...

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Ok, I bought another new wi-fi and this time it works!!! So I'll give you a Totodile egg and other pokemon holding Stone Edge.

Thanx... do you want/need anything... i have no shinies on my diamond version... havent't migrated them yt so ...

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    *raises hand*
    I am in need of a charmander egg.
    Could I offer a Roilu, or a Eevee? That's what I have an over abundance of at the moment...

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Really? Sweet, thanks.
    But I need to trade tomorrow, because at the moment my grandma's barking at me to go to bed.
    Still, I thank you. ^^

Back