• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Adoption Center!!!!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i'm interested in Sunkern and Manaphy. check out my thread, "Professor Bob's Breeding Center" and let me know what interests you. and any number, even. just let me know.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    just a sec and let me check. i almost want to say that i have it. i'll brb. :D

guess what? i do have one! :D just let me know when you're ready. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    linkinpark187, I remind you that you can't double post. Thanks for your patience.

*merges posts*

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    sorry Wakachamo. i know, i do it frequently. i'll try and catch myself a little more often. but...

R.A.M. ---> i'm on WiFi right now. just waiting for you.

EDIT: ok, so what about Manaphy?

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    ok, so what about Manaphy, anyway? just wondering, because thats one of the Pokémon i requested. and if you need any other items, just let me know. i can get you anything. :D

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    I'll trade you 3 Lickylickys for Vulpix, Duskull, and Magby. And sorry about yelling at you earlier...If I can properly clone my shiny Regigigas and you promise not to distribute it anywhere, we can trade six of your pokemon for it.

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
    a Teddiursa , Miltank or Nincada for any of these:

Riolu(with Cross Chop)
    Duskull(with Pain Split)
    Delibird
    Smeargle
    Aipom
    Chimchar(with Grass Knot and Flamethrower)
    Feebas(with Hypnosis and Mirror Coat)

Back