• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My animation request

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I forgot this in my last post oops
    My animation request

baby_dragonite

.hacker
    Years
    Goatman56 said:
    I forgot this in my last post oops
    My animation request
    Aww,It's so cute.I'll put it in my sig(though with my stupid computer,that could take a wile:()
    EDIT:the credit to you is in my sig.I couln't get the image itself in the sig so I put it as my avatar.

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    thats cool so heres the list
    Chole (espeon umbreon christmas tree)
    Charmanderflame (Charmander beating Blastoise)
    Evao2 (Cell imperfect vs Cell Perfect and they both lose)
    Logmon (Megaman vs ssj Vegeta)

I will be doing all requests today or will try but right now I got school :( so see u later

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Hey Goatman56 could you make me one of a Chikorita and a Pidgey with a head band(description in sig) playing together? Non chibi.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    hmmm for that I could try to make chikorita using vinewhip swinging pidgey in the air somethin like that and what do u mean by non chibi and all animations will be coming to night i hope

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Yeah you could do something like that. I was thinkin havin them running around in a field but that'll work to. Oh sorry about chibi. I meant Chao. :P My bad.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Could I have a pokemon battle of some sort? *not bothered what I get*

And could I just ask what program you are usin to make animations????

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    Awsome animations could I get this battle:ss goku vs ss broly Do it how you like just have alot of energy beam attacks Thanks in advanced.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    alright guys heres what I'll do instead of posting your request whic I haven't had time to get around to yet cause i've been very busy I will pm them to and until then requests are closed until I say otherwise i'll requests before this posts will hopefully be done at least 5 or 4 days before christmas

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    ok ill be waitin till then ur a good animationist *is that a real word*

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    ok those people who requested dancijng chaos will get yours today and charmanderflame yours will be done and chole i'm sry to say that your christmas request was to hard

BassX

Pokemon Master
    Years
    can u make a rayquaza lv 100 on me side using dragon breath and a deoxys lv 100 on the foes side using psycho boost before rayquaza and when rayquaza attacks make deoxys faint and fall off the screen and then after deoxys faints put this in the text box: Yay!! I wo...WAIT that was my own pokemon i fainted!!!!!

Last edited:
    Back