• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Art Gallery

Years
  • Greeting my fellow art-appreciators and fellow forum members I give you all a thread dedicated to my humble artistic pieces. I'm in an experimental phase exploring various methods and styles ranging from Manga to western comic. I hope your experience is a pleasant one! I mainly work 100% digital and will occasionally sketch on traditional paper and then scan. Without further ado...

Pokemon
    :
    Gliscor
    Raikou

Sketches:
    Hinata -head shot-
    Cloud -head shot-
    Naruto -head shot-
    Sasuke -head shot-

Last edited:

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • Thats really nice, the colouring and shading are both good, (but maybe the lineart could be neater? :3 )

The two front legs are both the same length, but one would be smaller due to foreshortening, the far away one would be little and maybe even pointing away from us a bit while the closer foot would be pointing more in the other direction, where the raikou is looking, almost.

i hope that helps!

Years
  • Thats really nice, the colouring and shading are both good, (but maybe the lineart could be neater? :3 )

The two front legs are both the same length, but one would be smaller due to foreshortening, the far away one would be little and maybe even pointing away from us a bit while the closer foot would be pointing more in the other direction, where the raikou is looking, almost.

i hope that helps!

Yeah it most definitely helps, and as far as the line art goes it could be a lot neater and it will be. (just need to stop rushing the inking process; I find is so tedious)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    I like them :D Specially Gliscor! <3 I love those bat pokies.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • They are done well.

I think that Raikou's pose is cool, it could had been more cool with some variation in it.

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • Raikou is looking much better, and that gliscor you added is looking very spiffy!
    I'm really liking how you shade and colour these ^^

Years
  • Thanks for the comments guys! ^^ I re-colored gliscor because I wasn't satisfied with it. I also added two new pics, I have a hard time drawing heads and anime faces so I'm doing various sketches of favorite characters of mine. Enjoy ^^

Note: Disregard the poor coloring on Hinata and Cloud, they were only men't to be sketches.

Back