• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My artwork (:

Years
  • as most of you can tell already from my signature, i love to draw. ^^ here are some of my works.

My Pokemon OCs (note: darkbluepikachu is my deviantart account.)
    Spoiler:

this one was inspired by an RP sample i posted here lol...
    Spoiler:

Custom pokemon done on ms paint that I made for a few of my watchers on my other DA account, SadEyEdoLL. ^^
    Spoiler:

My dragon OC, Jester. ^_^ he's still just a baby but he's growing.
    Spoiler:

Pets designed for me by people on DA (except for jester (: ) that i drew
    Spoiler:

Dragons I made for my watchers as well (just a few out of 80+!)
    Spoiler:

Ref sheet of one of one of the dragons, that i adopted out, as an adult (:
    Spoiler:

Very old pixel scene of a fairy
    Spoiler:

Some other random pixel works
    Spoiler:

Some Traditional work and pencil sketches
    Spoiler:

And that is most of my huge collection of artwork i've done in the last year. Hope you all enjoyed them. ^^ thanks so much for viewing!

Last edited:
    Years
  • These are absolutely gorgeous. I love your designs and the vibrant colours you put on so many of your works. I'm definitely going to follow any updates you make, would love to see more of what you do. Keep it up!

Years
  • thank you so much Signomi! With you yourself being such an amazing artist you have no idea how much that means to me. <3

and ToWriteLove, thank you a lot too! ^_^ believe me when i say anyone can draw, all it takes is practice. :3

Years
  • I wanted to let you know, you COULD post a Pixel Art Gallery in the Pixel Art sub-fourm, if you wanted feedback on your pixel art as well. =]

I really enjoy looking at your hand-drawn work, the coloring is great! I want to write a better crit, but I'm on a phone. XD Anyway, lovely work, great coloring, I AM SO GOING TO COME BACK AND POST A BETTER CRIT! I want to see more of your work. =D

Years
  • I wanted to let you know, you COULD post a Pixel Art Gallery in the Pixel Art sub-fourm, if you wanted feedback on your pixel art as well. =]

I really enjoy looking at your hand-drawn work, the coloring is great! I want to write a better crit, but I'm on a phone. XD Anyway, lovely work, great coloring, I AM SO GOING TO COME BACK AND POST A BETTER CRIT! I want to see more of your work. =D

hehe thank you so much! ^_^ i really appreciate all that. <333 your citique is good enough for me! (:

and i did think about making a pixel art thread but i didnt know if i was allowed to make two threads of my art or not. xD seeing as you're a moderator then i guess i can huh (:

again, thank you very much. <3 any new work of my pokemon OCs will be my deviantart account for my pokemon drawings: http://www.darkbluepikachu.deviantart.com if you're interested. ^^

Years
  • you're pixel works are amazing!
    And they're awfully sparkly OTL....
    your coloring (traditionally) is amazing!
    I love your shading the most ^^
    keep up the good work!

Back