• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My Artwork

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    My Artwork (wondering what I can do to improve)

Ok so here is some of the artwork that I made. I'd like to know what I can do to improve?

LuigiHeadshot.png

LatiasKristen.png

PandrasBlade.png

This Hedgehog one was supposed to be for a Yugioh series I wasmaking but I think I'm going to drop the series. This hedgehog endedup looking to much like Sonic the Hedgehog it was supposed to be aBeast-Worrier type monster.

This hedgehog was supposed to represent two things the tail,Blue-Eyes and White fur were to represent that Reshiram is myfavorite Pokemon of all time. The Topaz jewel on the forehead wassuppose to represent that the Sonic franchise are my video game birthstones (If you want to call them that) I was born in November of1991.

I just think that I'm going to let this Yugioh Arch-type go theseries of monsters were going to be called "Lumina Beasts"I also have a Coyote one that I will show you as well that wassupposed to be a Thunder-type monster. I just feel like I can't drawthat well and I can't take a drawing class at my school right everytime I try to I have to end up dropping it for something else I'mworking towards my CIS (Computer Information systems) certificate.Also I don't have the money to go out and by an expensive programlike Photo-shop and I only use Gimp to help clean up my work so yeahany help would be appreciated thank you.

LuminaBeastTopazHegehogKristen.jpg

LuminaBeastLightingCyote.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Alright I've got two new drawings that I made that I want to show if you have any idea on how I could improve these works or the ones above please don't be afraid to tell me.

DogKristen.png

Red-EyesWhiteDragonKD.png

Back