• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-My artwork-

Chareon

中心
    Years
    You must be Ash.mx, your art style reminds me of his a lot *sees sig*XD Those pics are beautiful. Very well drawn, and your coloring and shading is near perfection. I love our Doujinshi's, their great.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I like your lighting on the first two =)
    I think you should try some realism might look good =)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Nice work, Swampert! I've seen your stuff at SPPf, too (I'm Cloudskipper there)! I really like your Charizard vs Typhlosion battle! The lighting in that gives a great impression of heat! :) You have a lot of talent - keep up the good work!

--FG :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Oi! I just saw your art on serebii.net awhile ago as Ash.mx. Eeeee. Your art is so cool! @0@;;;

Years
    *Hisses* Advancedshipping get it away from me! XD, no seriously, I love your work, you have your own sort of style and I think it's great, it's more realistic than that of the original Pokemon art work and it's a nice touch to your work.

I must say, Silver looks awesome *Hugs him* I like his grin most of all, it just gives him that 'Oh yes I rule' sort of look, XD.

The Charizard-Typhlosion one is my favorite, mainly because I like fire types, but also because there is such awesome shading there, what with the sahdes of red on the Pokemons bodies from the fire.

Anyways over all, their great peices! Keep up the good work and I look forward to more of your work!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    O.O I can't take my eyes off these pictures. These are awesome, Swampert23!! They look realistic and..... realistic! XD I can't think of anything to say, these are so good. Great job, Swampy!! (Am I allowed to say that? O.o) I can't wait to see more!!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Three words: You Are Amazing! Those are awsomely great pictures! I love them all! Great job!

Swampert23

Ash.mx
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Thank you again ^__^
    I?m happy you like my work
    Yeah, I could take your request LPM,
    as longer it?s not Contestshipp... nevermind....
    Here is my latest work ,hope you like it ^__^

-My artwork-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Eeeee. That's just so cool! I absolutely cannot sit through a CG with more than two people in a group. You're sooo much more of a devoted artist than I am! Keep up the great work! Everyone looks forward to your new art. =3

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Oh those pics are awesome! You have a great talent there. I hope to see more of your work. Until then I'll give you some good rep.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Meh, not an Advanceshipper. But I have to say I like your artwork its awesome.

Back