• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen My boyfriend wants to buy action replay, what do you think about action replay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Lazlo Woodbine’s apprentice
    Years
    I don't have any moral problems with someone cheating on a game they bought. If they cheat to get better pokemon to battle other people with I may have a problem (unless they make the other person aware before the battle. I have used it to see some pokemon I otherwise wouldn't be able to see so I can trade on GTS. Personally I don't like using AR for any other reason because I feel it takes the enjoyment out of the game, the hard work to achieve some things makes them worth getting imo. But that is a personal preference and if it doesn't ruin your enjoyment then there is no reason not to have one.

As for damage to anything, I think only risk work thinking about is to your save file. So unless you really don't want to restart your game then I thin you'll be ok. I have never heard of an AR ruin a DS or the usability of a game and the ruined save files I've heard of generally seem to come from the user doing something stupid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back