• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Breedable PKMN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    I'm interested in a Sableye egg. The latest I will be able to trade is 5pm.

Last edited:

FatalizSik

pikachu ftw. PIKA PI!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • u still want the tms
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • Poochyena!

Can you please breed me a poochyena, i can't find one anywhere. I could trade you an ut eevee with any stone. just ask for what you want and i'll see what i can do. Thanks a lot. And i would prefer to have the egg before it hatches.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • I'm interested in a Totodile, but it seems that you have most of what I've got in my thread at the moment, sadly.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
  • To everyone that assked me for something, Hank_Jones, Pokemon_is_Awesome and KingofGold. I sent you messages.

Kingdew

Soda Monarch
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    I am looking for a manaphy. I'd be willing to trade whatever I can for them.

Oh and my e-mail is [email protected]. I'll see what I can get because my friend and cousin combined have just about every pokemon you want.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back