• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Ceramic Pieces

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
Years
  • Sadly, I have no artistic talent to speak of. So, to get the "artsyness" out of my system I took up ceramics! What is ceramics? It's where you find the mold of a piece you like, pour it, clean the seams, fire it, and then paint it as well as applying other techniques.

I've got a whole bunch, but here's a few for now. I'll post more if you guys like looking at these!

My Ceramic Pieces

My Ceramic Pieces

My Ceramic Pieces

My Ceramic Pieces

My Ceramic Pieces

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
    Years
  • Excellent work! I love everyone of those! I wanna try to do these things too!
    Please, post more.

Thank you so much! I certainly will post more later!

Ceramics is super easy, and actually fairly cheap if you can find a place where you can take classes, so I encourage you to try it!

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    these are really good, how long have you been doing ceramics? All I could make was a disproportionate Daffy Duck, but it was in an art gallery (only because my school has ties with it). I especially like the dragon because of the deatail and form. Keep up the good work. BTW where do you buy your glazes and clay? Do you have your own kiln?

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
    Years
  • these are really good, how long have you been doing ceramics? All I could make was a disproportionate Daffy Duck, but it was in an art gallery (only because my school has ties with it). I especially like the dragon because of the deatail and form. Keep up the good work. BTW where do you buy your glazes and clay? Do you have your own kiln?

You could actually say I've been doing it since I was in the womb. My mother was in classes while she was pregnant with me. In truth, though, I started when I was ten, so about eleven years.

I attend classes, so I don't need to worry about things like that. If you're really interested I could ask my teacher. She has all the equipment, so all I have to pay is the $2 class fee plus if I buy a piece. The only thing that sucks about that is that my painting time is limited and I have quite a few pieces I have laying around that need to be painted -_-

Back