• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Club for Cool People

How Much do You like This Thread?

• You love it

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • You like it

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • You dislike it

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • You can't decide

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    lol thanks for leting me know i am in i might post some pics of pokemon you decide on rating for them

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I am not into listening to music........waste of time in my opinion..ya..

GOAR!

^That should be our motto!

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    It feels so good to be back online! I staying another week, but at least I found a computer. By the way I also like the same exact bands, that you do, Mike. Oh, and let's vote on mottos, and get a logo, already!

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    welcome back, MoonLight!!! I see you've been posting, IN YOUR OWN THREAD!!! Shame on you MoonLight, shame on you. J/K

Before you start hating me, I just want you to know, I was kidding.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2004
    I'm here, bro. So frosty, what's happening at home? Anything good? Oh, wait aren't you still on your trip? I'll be home, in about oh... a week. Any ways I'll call you, if you're at home. You gotta' tell me the number of the place you're stayin at, if you are still there. Any ways hang in there, bro.
    --John​

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    skds1433 said:
    welcome back, MoonLight!!! I see you've been posting, IN YOUR OWN THREAD!!! Shame on you MoonLight, shame on you. J/K

Before you start hating me, I just want you to know, I was kidding.

Did I ? I never posted there XD j/k *Shame on me* lol Don't worry I know your kidding XD

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Shelz4U said:
    Wouldn`t people normally post in their own threads? O_o
    Oh no, that must suck, he got booted out right after he joined my... errr... our club. Any ways yeah, you should post in your own thread, that was why it was a joke, does any one know why shelz4U got booted out, I was starting to take a liking in this character.
    P.S.
    Can you tell I was trying to sound smart?

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2004
    You weren't trying, you were, sounding smart, and did you know that you have made one really great thread?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    cool people club? you realize that the only people who are truley cool are ones that don't think of themselves as cool? they do their own thing and don't care. so a better title would be "cocky people who think they're awesome"

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, people who think they're awesome rarely label themselves as cocky, so i doubt if it would have much draw, the truth rarely does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back