• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Club for Cool People

How Much do You like This Thread?

• You love it

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • You like it

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • You dislike it

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • You can't decide

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    cool people club? you realize that the only people who are truley cool are ones that don't think of themselves as cool? they do their own thing and don't care. so a better title would be "cocky people who think they're awesome"
    sorry for double posting, but.. uhh... I rarely do this, but you need to leave, how are you going to come to this thread, and start insulting people? This is a friendly place, and I, nor will anyone else, have you come he and insult everyone, by the way, as you leave, why don't you double check, because, I'm saying everyone is cool, no one is refering to them self as cool, I AM!!!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, who would join a club for cool people unless they thought they were cool? i'm just saying... and you asked what we thought of your club, so i told you, why ask if you don't want to be told? (irrational)

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    well, who would join a club for cool people unless they thought they were cool? i'm just saying... and you asked what we thought of your club, so i told you, why ask if you don't want to be told? (irrational)
    Well guess what, no one asked you!!! You're not welcome here, all up to now, this thread has been positive. You made your "opion", now LEAVE!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2004
    Isn't it nice to know you have fans frosty?
    iIMPORTANT!
    CALL SKDS1433; FROSTY!!!

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    all right everyone... I have the new signatures, if you don't feel like doing any work, and make your own, here is one, copy and paste this into your sig.
    MAKE SURE TO TAKE THE "*" OUT
    THERE IS A TOTAL OF 8 "*"

[*SIZE=3][*center]I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!!! This really cool guy, named skds1433, made a new CLUB!!! The title is "My Club for Cool People", and here's the best part... EVERYONE IS ENVITED!!! If you want to join, Which you should, then click on the logo. I promise you... You won't regret it!!!
    [*url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=10874] [*img]https://www.host.jessem.elixant.com/pc/cool8.jpg[*/img] [*/url]
    If you don't want to join, just go there anyways, and see what we do, and talk about!!![*/center][*/SIZE]

EDIT:
    The link was broken, but I fixed it.

Last edited:

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
    rsgh5, This is your first warning. You are breaking a rule at PC, Resepect All Members. If I see you doing this again, by putting down a member at any means, I will break you by reporting you to a S-Mod, Preator, or Kairi and they will punish you..

Understand?

Okay then, have a nice day then! ^_^
    Alyssa Picariello
    Moderator of Mixed Community Groups

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    rsgh5, This is your first warning. You are breaking a rule at PC, Resepect All Members. If I see you doing this again, by putting down a member at any means, I will break you by reporting you to a S-Mod, Preator, or Kairi and they will punish you..

Understand?

Okay then, have a nice day then! ^_^
    Alyssa Picariello
    Moderator of Mixed Community Groups
    Thanks alot, and would you like to join the club?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    treeco1990 said:
    I agree, rsgh5 (reallystupidgayhairy5), needs to leave!!!
    We have a rule about using the word 'gay' as a slur, or in any demeaning way.

No using "gay" as a slur or in any demeaning way.
    That was quoted from the rules, which we expect every single member here to follow. Even if you weren't happy with his post, you don't need to call him something like that. Since you know the rule about that now, hopefully you won't break it again.

Also, rsgh5, since this club isn't really doing any harm, I guess that I don't see a point in posting in it if you don't agree with the whole idea. Atleast, if you wanted to tell them something like that, then please take it to PM, instead.

By the way, skds1433, please stop double posting. We have an Edit button for a reason.

Anyways, let's just drop it now, everyone. There's no need for any of this to continue. Sakura and Espeon went through a few of the rules, but I figured that I would add in my own comment about some things.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Umm.... who thinks I'm cool? :P
    *dead silence*
    Okay...I'm still joining though. XD

What's the topic now anyways?

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
    Lets see.. hmm. the topic will be cool movies!! Like Scary Movie 3!! Though lets keep it down on violence cause' violence aint cool. Who agrees with me. *People leave*
    Okay that wasn't good...
    Clothes of course!!
    My favorite brand is NIKE!! I wear almost NIKE everything!!

Last edited:

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Kayleigh, I'm sorry for double posting.
    100marios, I agree let the coolness continue.
    Pokemaster10000, I think your cool.
    Poke'gangster, scary movie 3 was hallarious, and I like to wear south pole.
    treeco, I agree, let's not make this an issue.
    -and-
    rsgh5, you're welcome to come back, just be nice!!!

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Hello, I'm way cooler than all of you! :P Just kidding, no one is coolest, but I will join the club!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back