• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my cool sprites tell me if u like them plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashje

+1 Dead Puppies
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    1st isn't recoloured properly, the 2nd ones have just had their heads cut off and put on another pokemons body. You didn't even bother to use Transparent Select... last 2 you just coloured blue... 2/10

Years
  • dude the blue is purple and i have no clue what Transparent Select is if its takeing colors off from other pokemon i did that

on superceus of corce
    filler filler
    editing sprites

Last edited:

Ashje

+1 Dead Puppies
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Transparent select makes the splices look more professional. I'll show you once I get 15 posts.

Ashje

+1 Dead Puppies
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    my cool sprites tell me if u like them plz

That is transparent select. It takes the white around a cropped image away. Oh and you need to shade when you recolour -_-

Years
  • if 10 more people dont like my sprites im quiting spriteing
    Oh be quiet, trying to play the sympathy note... wtf are you expecting, people to love your sprites just because you posted that? Learn to embrace criticism and take advantage of your mistakes.
    I have a question though, what's up with the Entei. It looks like the crystal animated Entei that you can get at pe2k.com. What did you change to it? Also, you're gonna want to redraw the outline on that Camerupt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back