• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Creativity Is Back

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello again. Well I just want to say that I figured a way to take a image out of the background. I wish I knew about this before...

I used the "Magic Eraser Tool". I knew this tool existed, but I didn't know what it can do. Until I found this tutorial on YouTube about it. I was amazed of what it can do. So I been practing with it. And man, take the background of the image you want to use pretty easy. Of course you have to use the "Eraser Tool" and the "History Brush Tool" to clean your image. But it is so awesome! And when you clean just the way you like it you can create a background on the image and stuff.

OMG! Why didn't I know this before? I been using the Extracting Tool. Well it is in when you go to Filter in the toolbar thing. That takes too long to do. And my mouse isn't really that good cleaning the image piece by piece.

The "Magic Eraser Tool" is so much faster. And that is how I made my latest theme. I used that tool to take out the background of Ed, Winry, Al, Roy, and Riza. And I made the background. ^_^

So omg, and I thought I lost my creativity. I got it back now! YAY!

I know you guys knew about this tool. Because everyone who are great with graphics, know about it. I am not that great, so I just heard about it.

Oh another thing. I can make transparent GIFs!! YAYYAYAYAYAY! I am so happy right now. I finally getting better using Photoshop. It is about time too. I had Photoshop 7 like about five years...and I couldn't get it. Finally after all the stugggle and tutorials I went through...I finally mastered it.<3

But I know I won't be as good as everyone who makes graphics here. Their's are superior to mine. I just do what it right for me. Don't try to copy their style. Do you own. And that is what I am doing. ^_^

That is all I got to say about this. Bye everyone. *waves*

Back