• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Current Team : Evolution

Checkmate

Pokemon Strategist
Years
  • Hello guys. I named my team Evolution because I only use pokemon that evolves, I find them cooler. Also, I normally do not use my legendaries, unless necessary. This is my team.

Main Pokemon : Crobat ( Level 89 )
    Met at level 7 in Oreburgh Mine

Moveset :

Sludge Bomb
    Shadow Ball
    Air Slash
    Aerial Ace

2nd Pokemon : Togekiss ( Level 91 )
    Egg received from Cynthia

Moveset :

Metronome ( My favorite move of all time :) )
    Thunderwave
    Wish
    Baton Pass ( After using wish, I would use baton pass to heal my other pokemon, because I don't use togekiss for battling.

3rd Pokemon : Golem ( Level 84 )
    Met at level 7 ( Geodude ), level-ed it up, and traded it.

Moveset :
    Earthquake
    Rockslide
    Rock Tomb
    Empty Slot ( Still trying to figure out which move would fit my strategy best )

4th Pokemon : Empoleon ( Level 100 )
    Met at level 5

Moveset :

Surf ( I think its the best water move, powerful, and have a decent amount of PP. )
    Ice Beam
    Brick Break
    Flash Cannon ( My favorite steel move )

5th Pokemon : HM Slave
    Bidoof ( Level 8 xD )

6th Pokemon : HM Slave
    Starlicious ( Level 37 )

If there is a double battle, I would use Crobat and Golem. Earthquake has no effect on Crobat, hits both enemies, and air slash hits both enemies too. I like to keep my battle short.

How is my team? :)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • As you're asking how your team is I'll assume you want a team rate and hence move to the In-game Team Rate section for you.

Years
  • very good team you could change the following

Remove Surf from Emploeon and give it a different water type move maybe Brink or Water Pulse and teach Surf to Bidoof

Give Golem Rock Polish whch sharply raises the speed of that pokemon

Checkmate

Pokemon Strategist
    Years
  • As you're asking how your team is I'll assume you want a team rate and hence move to the In-game Team Rate section for you.

I'm so sorry, I didn't know I posted in the wrong section. Thanks for moving.

very good team you could change the following

Remove Surf from Emploeon and give it a different water type move maybe Brink or Water Pulse and teach Surf to Bidoof

Give Golem Rock Polish whch sharply raises the speed of that pokemon

I gave Empoleon surf because I felt that it's pretty useful. I'll try using water pulse instead. Gave Golem Rock Polish. Thanks for the advice :)
    P.S : Bidoof can't learn Surf xD I'll evolve it to Bibarel though, then it can :)

Back