• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Current Trade Thread

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    anything else you want for the donphan? i can offer a shiny modest ghastly(UT)

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    then can you take a look at my thread for it? i have many good natured shinies and events.

Arch_2008

Hinga Dinger Durgen
    Years
    then can you take a look at my thread for it? i have many good natured shinies and events.

ok, i'll take a look.

@zoom. Nothing much there which i want, sorry

PSL. i need a further 2 IV battles, if you can help me with those, then i can check the IVS of my abras, and if i get 1 with really good IVS, you could EV him up, and i could trade you the Donphan for him.

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    uh, sure. whats stats do you need him in? bring the abras and get on wi-fi..

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    also, i may not be able to get done tonight, bt i will have it done by friday =)

tell me when your on wi-fi and i will get on.

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    ok. i got to run to the bathroom real quick. decide which abra you want me to ev train. ^_^

oh sp. attack and speed? ok. that will work.

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    ok. im getting on wi-fi again now. also disconnect instead of run this time. running just makes losses :/

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    ok. im getting on now. filler

have you given it viatmins already? if you haven't i shall buy them.

ok. abra has pokerus, and after i buy 8 more vitamins, he will be ready to train,

ok. one battle til i have enoguh for carbos for your abra. then i can ev train it(i have pokerus, plus power item= 10 v points for that stat)

should be done later tonight. if not tonight, then i will have it done by tommorow/

im still killing unknowns. 10 more to kill. abra is levwl 10 now ^_^

thanks for the donphan. filler filler

Last edited:

Arch_2008

Hinga Dinger Durgen
    Years
    ok. im getting on now. filler

have you given it viatmins already? if you haven't i shall buy them.

ok. abra has pokerus, and after i buy 8 more vitamins, he will be ready to train,

ok. one battle til i have enoguh for carbos for your abra. then i can ev train it(i have pokerus, plus power item= 10 v points for that stat)

should be done later tonight. if not tonight, then i will have it done by tommorow/

im still killing unknowns. 10 more to kill. abra is levwl 10 now ^_^

thanks for the donphan. filler filler

No Problem, thanks for EVing him

Back