• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen My dad needs help with leaf green, please help him.

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
Years
  • Hey, my Dad has started playing Pokemon leaf green, but he's got a problem, he wants to know, what do you do after catching Mewtwo?

He has the Ruby and the Sapphire, but he is just stuck on what to do after catching Mewtwo, because he caught him.

Please help him.

Thanks in advance!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Wrong section. Questions pertaining to the Third Generation belong in the Advanced Game Section. *moved*

turismo

The one and only
    Years
  • pretty much after mewtwo theres really nothing to do but i guess you can go to the elite 4 again,there much stronger now.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yes, there is nothing left to do except catch all the pokemon, and that's the most boring part of the entire game.

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
  • ya either kick the elite 4's ass again or hunt for legendary dogs and the most boring thing cathing all the pokemon(really boring!)

Years
  • Oh yeah I have always wondered about something about FireRed and LeafGreen. So...how do you go to other regions? My friend let me borrow his before and he was all the way in Mosdeep City before I started, and I didn't know how to go there. How did he get there? How do I get there?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh yeah I have always wondered about something about FireRed and LeafGreen. So...how do you go to other regions? My friend let me borrow his before and he was all the way in Mosdeep City before I started, and I didn't know how to go there. How did he get there? How do I get there?

Ummm...you don't. O.-

You can't go anywhere else in the game. You're limited to the Sevii Islands and Kanto.

Years

Um, he must have had RSE. There is no possible way to get there in FRLG. Johto and Hoenn don't exist in the game's coding.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021

Um, he must have had RSE. There is no possible way to get there in FRLG. Johto and Hoenn don't exist in the game's coding.

Just to be annoying, FR/LG were actually built up on the same base as Ruby and Sapphire, so it actually does contain some R/S data :P

Years
  • Just to be annoying, FR/LG were actually built up on the same base as Ruby and Sapphire, so it actually does contain some R/S data :P

Yes, but the maps are not there and nor are most of the tiles. They are different enough for me to say that it is not remotely possible and you know that. So, :pirate:.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Omigawd. I wish I had a dad like that. D: Tell him clade says hi! =D

Yeah, the story mode is pretty much done. You can get into competetive battling, like EVing and IV / Nature breeding and stuff.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    heres a good answer lol

If you don't have a DS then, buy one.
    then get Diamond or Pearl and play them.
    then u can transfer your oldies(including mewtwo)
    and start a WHOLE new ADVENTURE!!!

~HOORAY!!!!~

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yup, as the others have said, go for the legendary dog, complete the PokéDex or go and make all his Pokémon level 100 and go 'pwn' the league. There ain't much to do after that.

Back