• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My dog died today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolty-kun

Years
    AWWW, i love golden retrievers, and 8 yrs old, wow sounds like he was an amazing dog.

Edit: YEAH, i agree. I just can't believe it. I feel really bad for you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Definitely, and sometimes they're like your best friend...

And it really doesn't matter what kind kind of animal it was; it depends on how close you were to it. That's how it effects you.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I would be so sad if my kitties died! I hope you feel better, even though I can imagine you two were close. But there are plenty of other dogs in the sea! o_0

Why don't you adopt and abandoned dog from a shelter, so you will be doing something nice. I would adopt another cat if I could.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    I'm very sorry to hear about that, Varied Deoxy. My dog that I had had for many many years, passed away two years ago. I miss her a lot. Her name was Hoppity, because when she had to pee really bad she would jump up on the door of our house to be let out. It was really funny because she was a little beagle/basset.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    that's how my cat died, she was sick, and she had a seisure and couldn't breath, and then died.
    i'm really sorry. i can't immagine my dog dying. i like her too much

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I have a dog...it's not dead yet...I would think that it would be hard to get a new dog, because you could NOT go through it without thinking that you're trying to replace the old. I say the best dog is the dog that lives long enough to be loved.

BOO ya!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I'm really sorry, Deoxys...I know exsactly what it feels like to lose someone you love. (yes, I also consider dogs 'someone'). And it's very painful...:(
    I lost my old dog, and my dad...My dog was hit by a car, and my dad had emphasyma...

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Thats a real shame, im not sure what to say but try not to be sad, im sure your dog wouldn't wan't you to cry over him!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I am so sorry Varied Deoxys! I hope you are feeling better that he is with his sister.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Deoxys I know how you feel sorta.....I lost 2 dogs.....because when i moved from los angeles to israel, i ahd a dog in LA. she was alive even before i was born. se would guard me from anyone and sleep in the doorway of my room. at age 7 i had to leave her because i left to israel. then in israel i started anew and got a new dog- ruby. she was so nice. and then- when i was on vacation in Massachusetts we got the call. my dog in LA died at age 17 1/2. she died half blind and had kidney disease. she died 6 months before the people we gave her to called us. then a year later i found out i wouldnt have ruby anymore. then i started walking her every day 2 hours a night with the little time we had. then i had to say good bye. the day we gave her away i broke my arm. i wonder if she remembers me. im just scared- one day- il go back and go to her saying "Ruby!" and she will just walk away....
    Deoxys, you will never be alone. I know your dogis there watching you right now but you have to be strong. and im sure that your dog is having the heck of a time chasing already dead rabbits in heaven if that makes ya feel any better. thats what i would want to do if i was a dog that died
    ;)

--Eli

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ohh, this thread is so old... Please don't revive any that haven't been posted in for over a month. Thank you!

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back