• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My drawings I wouldn't call art

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    That evil Pikachu looks great! I really liked it! And as mentioned by others, you will improve as you grow up. Your works are really nice.So stop being so harsh on your self okay. ;)

Request: Try to draw an evil Dialga! I really loved how you did that evil pikachu and I would like to see how you do it with dialga.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Haahaha.... Wow.... you're doing better than what I did when I was 11-12.... >.<; I'm impressed. Keep drawing and let the practice flow! You'll get better in no time. :D I know I did... hahaha...
    (Well the truth was I couldn't draw for crap during that age so... xDDD) You're starting to become an artist!!!! KYUUU~

Art is art... A drawing is art... a picture is art... heck even my shoe is art... xDDD As long as it's from your head or copied or anything... it's ART. And if anyone makes fun of it, you can tell them to DRAW it and see what their ART looks like... Hahaha... I'm starting to sound violent now... (which is not good...) Anyways... Practice makes perfect so just keeping on drawing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2009
    I think you've got petential to become a very great artist, but at this moment I think you need to improve quite abit, I think that you need to get further more detail into your colouring, also create more smoother edges within your drawings and you should improve your 3D positioning. I wish you great luck and I think your drawings are very good.

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
    Years
    all r good!
    and i liked this one

My drawings I wouldn't call art

a good font style used here!
    keep up! ^_^

Back