• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My drawings of Riolu and Lucario

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
  • These are my drawings of Riolu and Lucario:
    EDIT: If you are happening to view this, I deleted my pictures because they are on google and I do not want my artwork stolen by other people. If you still wish to view them, pm me and I can send you a picture of them.

Last edited:
    Reactions: GKS

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • oh wow they do look amazing!! even more amazing then I thought it would be! U've got an amazing talent with this, keep up the good work :D

Reactions: GKS
    Years
  • I think you should try mixing up positions with the pokemon. Yes, they do look nice, in a right-from-the-pokedex sort of way.
    But I really like the shading on the lucario. Very realistic.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Thanks! I'm glad you guys like it! If I can find my other ones, I could post them up too. But if I make any other ones, I'll also post them.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Yeah I went in thinking that they wouldn't be that good but you really did a great job! KUDOS!

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • Great job on the pics but try to mix it up a bit you know? Change the poses up a bit. But really the artwork is amazing!

Years
  • They look okay. They're easily recognizable, but the lines are kind of shaky in some places.
    I drew the same picture of Riolu (only because I was trying to get a feel for his anatomy and whatnot before drawing my own pose. I always reference poses from sprites or cards when I'm learning how to draw the Pokemon) one time. Referencing is good for learning the anatomy of something, but once you have that down, its better to try to come up with your own poses. :3 I'd like to see more of your art.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • These are really cute. Your lines are a bit wavy. Nice ideas, obviously you like Lucario and Riolu. :)

Back