• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Dream Pokemon Game.... Enjoy.

What do you think of my pokemon Game idea??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
    Years
    Okay, now SOME ideas I like in this hack, but seriously.

1.Nintendo does NOT listen to the public as far as I am aware.

2. To be able to travel to each region MIGHT be okay. BUT if you were to ditch the Pokemon you had before, that would SUCK. How about, instead of making them go back to level 5, keep their level, and make the Pokemon [wild AND trainer] adjust their level to suit battling needs. Example.

You verse [x]. [x] sends out a pokemon. You send out a pokemon. Your pokemon's level is 65. [x]'s pokemon is level 70. So that if you fight that guy with a level 5 squirtle, he'll only send out a level 4-6 pidgey. That way it's easier.

3. Having brock, misty/may/dawn following you would be a PAIN IN THE A$$. It might be cool, but you'd eventually be sick of them, because whenever you talk to them they say the same thing over and over again, even if their phrases change, like in MD. You'd still be hearing the same thing. it's impossible to stop this.

4. LEARN TO TYPE. LEARN PROPER GRAMMAR. LEARN PROPER SPELLING. People won't take you seriously if you don't!!!

5. THE ABOVE MOST DEFINITELY APPLIES TO ROM HACKERS!

I hope I have helped at least a bit, even if you think I'm a cranky fool who has nothing better to do.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Extra:
    Team Rocket:
    Team rocket encountwer syou once you leave. The fihgt you and pikachu though extremely week they are able to do some damage. You defeat them, but they never give up. The occour every 24 hours (by DS clock) and try to attack you.

That would not make me want to throw my DS against the wall. Overall not a bad idea, I've had those ideas in my head on numerous occasions as well.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    anyway... this idea is for people that like the anime, and many people hate the anime because it screws over ideas from the games. also; why do you think they made hoenn and sinnoh? to make a new world for you to discover. it would be much easier for nintendo to let every game take place in a region we already know. actually this idea is really silly, unless you're thinking MMORPG

tkay1493

Water pokemon Trainer!
    Years
    I dont mid if it doesnt fallow the anime. but i want to be able ot ahve all four regions in q1 game..
    thats my main goal...

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    I dont mid if it doesnt fallow the anime. but i want to be able ot ahve all four regions in q1 game..
    thats my main goal...

why? i mean; two years a go Sinnoh didnt excist. why does sinnoh mean so much for you. in the next game it would be cool to still have kanto/johto because of their legendary status, but hoenn and sinnoh can be replaced with a new region, big and ready to be explored!

minibus135

Pokefanatic
    Years
    Good idea but when the regions change after you win the master, you should allow all your pokemon to stay with you at your choice and Pikachu should not level down to lv.5. I think in the next region, the pokemon should be allowed to go to level higher than lv. 100. That way, your pokemon should stay exactly you would want it to.

tkay1493

Water pokemon Trainer!
    Years
    Alot of people dont like the "Start over idea" Well you dont have to use pikachu and ahve him lvl down. You could just start wiht a new starter pokemon...

Back