• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My dunsparce

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Just a little pic I did on Paint.Its just a pic of my fav pokemon dunsparce plz rate i don't mind I am just a beginner ^^. So any criticism is appreciated.

katty

what's^?
    Years
  • Great job for beginners ^-^ I think you can improve by practicing your lines and shading.
    on the easy scale, you deserve an 8/10

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Yay thank you. I like Dunsparce so much. Soon i'll try different poses maybe once I get better thanks you guys ^^.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Goatman56 said:
    Just a little pic I did on Paint.Its just a pic of my fav pokemon dunsparce plz rate i don't mind I am just a beginner ^^. So any criticism is appreciated.

Well, it's not that bad for a beginnner...

If you must use MS paint...I'd would just tell you not to be afraid to free-draw on it first...

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Heres a new one went a little crazy with shading its another dunsparce pic with a dunsparce jumping for an apple. The reason the sun is in the tree is because the sun is infront of it or something like that.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • The 2 pictures really show your love for Dunsparce! But since they live in caves, why don't you draw one inside it's home? Just an idea :)

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    thx its a good idea I knew they lived in caves I just felt like drawing some with them outside :D.

Back