• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My event shop

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    ooh, i would also like the modest suicune. (can i also get info for that?)

I can get you the TRU shaymin(s).

revelp8

Years
    i think that might be hacked, seeing as suicune only comes at 50 or 70.

it can come from Coliseum, but i don't know what level that would come from.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    You're not allowed to have the 10ANNIV Celebi... I have one and I read the rules for it. Wanted to sell it, but tough luck. -_-

Also, I think the events here are, pretty much useless. Also, if you're offering the US Shaymin... I'll give you a good pokemon for it... Shiny Egg Hatch. Muchlax. Very good!

revelp8

Years
    You're not allowed to have the 10ANNIV Celebi... I have one and I read the rules for it. Wanted to sell it, but tough luck. -_-

Also, I think the events here are, pretty much useless. Also, if you're offering the US Shaymin... I'll give you a good pokemon for it... Shiny Egg Hatch. Muchlax. Very good!

Where does it say exactly on the rules, because i can't find it.

If you think my events are useless, then don't bother trading with me.

Casper88

Casper88
    Years
    i'll give u baba flygon, & poketopia magmortar/electrivire for the saikyou milotic, electrive & magmortar

Years
    I have this events!!!

Spoiler:

Back