• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Event Trading Shop :)

blake910

Trainer, Breeder, Coordinator
Years
  • im interested in the shiny palkia, shiny birth island deoxys and Mystery mew :) but what other shinies do you have for the movie 12 Arceus?

Deal my FC is in my signature i will try to find some time to trade about now :)

sure shiny squirtle for PCP and im really sorry i dont give away stuff for free and i dont like people begging me :S

My other shinies are Tyflosion,Weavile, Charizard, Pacharisu, Gangar, Mewtwo, Feraligater, Darkrai, Alteria, Giratina, Mew, Arcanine, Garados, Dragonair, and thats it.
    Also can you throw in the NZ Jirach cuz i forgot to ask earlier.

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    My other shinies are Tyflosion,Weavile, Charizard, Pacharisu, Gangar, Mewtwo, Feraligater, Darkrai, Alteria, Giratina, Mew, Arcanine, Garados, Dragonair, and thats it.
    Also can you throw in the NZ Jirach cuz i forgot to ask earlier.

im interested in the shiny charizard and shiny feraligater so would you trade

Your-shiny palkia, shiny birth island deoxys, Mystery mew, Shiny charizard and Shiny Feraligater

For My- Birthday Pikachu, Pikachu-coloured Pichu, and Alamos Darkrai, Movie 12 Arceus and NZ Jirachi?

blake910

Trainer, Breeder, Coordinator
    Years
  • yeah sure.

FC:4855 2635 5321

Name: SEREBII

Ill be online so PM me when ur ready. Im sure u have more trades first.

pallet town

From the town of Pallet!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    I would really appreciate that Pikachu Colored Pichu, the best that I can offer is a Shiny Squirtle that I hatched myself. Thanks in advance!

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    I would really appreciate that Pikachu Colored Pichu, the best that I can offer is a Shiny Squirtle that I hatched myself. Thanks in advance!

Do you have any other shinies to offer for it?

pallet town

From the town of Pallet!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    Unfortunately that is my first and only shiny. :(
    Are you still interested in the trade though?

Back