• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Events/Legenadaries/Items and Services :) /Looking for a Lot of Pokemon

Do you think this is a nice shop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    I kinda accidently replaced Leer with Bullet Punch. Sorry :(

And I kinda missed the other part about the junk pokemon. Could I leave to get some more?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    It's ok I don't mind at all but thank you. It's a better than leer. Bring 5 crappy pokemon this time so I can trade back the ones you gave me. I don't want to rip you off your pokemon.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Are you sure? I feel bad for taking them. And you still haven't gotten all the berries I'd give you.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Well I'm glad you're happy and thanks for helping me out. If you ever need something feel free to ask for it. I owe you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    looking foe Johto

Suicune
    Raikou
    entei

Sinnoh

Arceus

will trade a shiny deoxys or a shiny palkia

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Hey man just tell me if you want anything want anything from my thread. I'm interested in pretty much anything on ur list.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Sorry to bug you, but do you think you could help me evolve my Magmar? I've got everything ready for it.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    what ou? >.< wow i am really noobish to all this battling online stuff and such o.o

Back