• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Events

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
Years
  • Sure. Well first, I was wondering if {NM} could trade you the TRU Regigigas. Then you can trade me for the Pikachu. You could then clone and give back and you can give pikachu back to him. Also, I was wondering if you want something urself in my list as thx for helping lol.

hey i actually have a TRU regigigas so i can trade you mine and i can just give him the pikachu and give you a copy back

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
  • so did you like any of the guys in my thread? and you said i can have one guy for helping right?

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    You havent' even posted natures of anything; do that, then I'll take a look to see if any of it's usable.

cuban510

da Ghettoest Cuban in da World
    Years
  • I have like 2 or 3 events from your wants list UT. i'll trade them for the movie Arceus, but either way, cmt for it please?

cuban510

da Ghettoest Cuban in da World
    Years
  • follow the link in my signature, and my list of events is in the first half of the first post.

Back