• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my facebook friends forgot my birthday……………

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I might be a little upset if people close to me forgot important days like my birthday, and if my mom or dad did I might be a little concerned because they never have before.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I would get upset if somebody who was important to me forgot my birthday or some date that was particularly important (though right now my birthday is the only one I can think of), because I always remember everybody's special dates. I guess it's a little unfair to think that way since I have an especially good memory for things like dates so to expect everybody to remember mine because I remember theirs might be a little unrealistic, but I'd hope at the very least my friends and family would remember my birthday.

Back