• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fake Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    these are really great fakemon. i think you need to develop your shading, its still pretty simplistic and almost babyish. but these are great looking 'mons. you have a fantastic imagination. is the green pokemon on the last line supposed to be a quezacoatl? lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    More will be coming soon and the picture you are seeing now will be changed

The G.o.D.

The God of Darkness
    Years
    Wow... Those are great though some of them looks the same... Also, some of them looks like edited versions of real pokemon sprites but who cares... Those are great... Keep it up...

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    real good
    this fake pokemon r really cool like the unotome evolution, cause their r plausible well colored and not like most fakes that look just plain weird
    well done dude

Last edited:

ghastly

Leafgar!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    wow those are amazing.

im not much of an artist myself, but i know good when i see it. thats pretty good.

i would love to be able to use those sprites for an upcoming rom hack im doing. All credit would go to you and you could be named top spriter. Those are definately sprites i would use for a game. PM me if you would like more information

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    These look great, I love Maggoberi :D. The only thing I have to say is, for the water starter all there poses look way to similar.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Shaymin Sky Form

I made this Shaymin Sky Form, although I didn't really made it. I just made a little bit of improvement.
    My Fake Pokémon

The original picture picture was from Image:Spr 4p 492.png - Bulbapedia
    My Fake Pokémon

This was the orginal picture since its game sprite is not yet revealed

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I believe this against the rules. You need 4 examples for a thread I think.

Either way that still does look decent, except for the left (my left) ear.

Years
    the dog and the moss creature remind me of some that my friend made, oh well. i can't help but notice that your spriting skill seems to fluctuate pretty drastically, were they all made within a short amount of time?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Believe me, it takes two days to make one sprite and I'm telling it's really difficult to just make one sprite. You have to think scientifically and wisely.
    the dog and the moss creature remind me of some that my friend made, oh well. i can't help but notice that your spriting skill seems to fluctuate pretty drastically, were they all made within a short amount of time?

Years
    Believe me, it takes two days to make one sprite and I'm telling it's really difficult to just make one sprite. You have to think scientifically and wisely.

i meant if all of them made in a short amount of time of each other, like if you're using ones from a few months ago along with ones you just did now. what kind of scientific and wise thinking?

Last edited:

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
    Years
    Two days? I can make stuff like you do in half an hour...
    In any case, stop providing fake 'evidence'. These are still taken from Hark, and I'll be damned if the mods are too retarded to see it.
    Oh, and I don't care what happens to me. This forum's a shithole anyways.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    As if you even make a sprite better than the one in the game and like I said, I did everything all by myself!!!!!
    CAN'T YOU LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE!!!!
    I MEAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!
    Two days? I can make stuff like you do in half an hour...
    In any case, stop providing fake 'evidence'. These are still taken from Hark, and I'll be damned if the mods are too retarded to see it.
    Oh, and I don't care what happens to me. This forum's a shithole anyways.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    CAN'T YOU LOOK AT THE SIMILARITIES?! *Caps lock off*

That second sentence really makes you look dumb. The green dragon's head, the dog, and the moss creature are stolen. Even if you made them, this is concept theft. And copying sprites into paint and then making them a bit different is also theft. Also, your "evidence" doesn't prove anything. You can easily take a sprite and then take the colors away, downgrade the shading, and erase some parts of the outline. And I agree with AA; Your spriting skills fluctuates pretty drastically. Take the Shaymin sky form for example: It sucks. Then look at the dog: That one is good.

And @mods: why solve this via PM? It doesn't solve anything. The thief will ignore the PMs and he will admit that he stole a sprite.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    CAN'T YOU LOOK AT THE SIMILARITIES?! *Caps lock off*

That second sentence really makes you look dumb. The green dragon's head, the dog, and the moss creature are stolen. Even if you made them, this is concept theft. And copying sprites into paint and then making them a bit different is also theft. Also, your "evidence" doesn't prove anything. You can easily take a sprite and then take the colors away, downgrade the shading, and erase some parts of the outline. And I agree with AA; Your spriting skills fluctuates pretty drastically. Take the Shaymin sky form for example: It sucks. Then look at the dog: That one is good.

And @mods: why solve this via PM? It doesn't solve anything. The thief will ignore the PMs and he will admit that he stole a sprite.

I SWEAR I DID NOT STOLE THEM!!! I MADE ALL BY MYSELF!! YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING!!
    NO PROOF!! NO STEALING!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back