• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fake Pokemon

Urser

Fakemon Designer!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    So basically I've been making some fakemon. I don't exactly know why, but it's really fun! I'm sure nearly everyone here has made their own at some time or another.

So here are my 3 designs so far:
    https://urser.deviantart.com/gallery/#Fake-Pokemon

Fungull:
    My Fake Pokemon

Sporestar:
    My Fake Pokemon

Seduktres:
    My Fake Pokemon

(Click the thumbnails for full size versions)

I'm still thinking up new Pokemon, so there'll be more to come!

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    They are all nice except the last one has a really hard to read name and look really similar to Jinx, even the types @_@
    EDIT: Why did I miss the evolution sentence? But, can pokemon evolve to fakemon? never mind xD [/End of Edit]

I love sporestar most because it's cute. Yar. The infos are really nice.

Some other note: I've seen those pokeballs in pokepro skin xD

Urser

Fakemon Designer!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Hehe, thanks everyone!

I'm not so sure about the base stats of these Pokemon. I'm not really a hard core trainer hehe. Don't pay attention to that stuff much.

I guess I could do an evolved form for Mawile and Sableye. But they really aren't my favourite Pokemon.

NEW ONE!

Sunfowl:
    My Fake Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2008
    Wow! you are a great fake creator, I want to draw better for be good just like you.Congratulations!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    The fungus ones are so cute <3

And I'll admit I got a laugh out of Sunfowl ;p

Back