• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fakemon

Years
  • A thread for my fakemon and my scratched pokemon sprites. I'm working an a dex for a text RPG I'm making. All sprites you see here are 100% scratched by me, but not all the concepts are mine.

My Fakemon
    My Fakemon
    My Fakemon
    (Concept by Spriteman)

My Fakemon
    (Concept by spriteman)

My Fakemon
    (Concept by spriteman)
    My Fakemon
    (Concept by Spriteman)

My Fakemon
    My Fakemon
    (Concept by Spriteman)

My Fakemon
    My Fakemon
    (Concept by Spriteman)
    My Fakemon
    My Fakemon
    My Fakemon
    My Fakemon
    (Last two concept by Spriteman)
    My Fakemon
    My Fakemon

My Fakemon
    My Fakemon

My Fakemon
    (Concept by Spriteman)
    My Fakemon

My Fakemon

My Fakemon
    My Fakemon

My Fakemon
    My Fakemon

My Fakemon
    My Fakemon

My Fakemon
    My Fakemon

My Fakemon
    My Fakemon
    My Fakemon

My Fakemon
    My Fakemon
    My Fakemon
    (Last one concept by Spriteman)
    My Fakemon

My Fakemon
    (Concept by Spriteman)

Last edited:

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Nice stuff, the shading is good, but you need to work on the actual art of the sprites. It doesn't matter if the colours and shading is good, but some of those sprites look a little edgy. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Thanks for the replies people, and thanks for the advice Renyui. I'll try to remember that; for now, two more fakemon.
    My Fakemon

My Fakemon

I know the feet on the bird sucks. If you havent noticed by my other sprites, I'm not too good or creative with scratching feet. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    good love em but the grass thing looks like a celibi and giv em a name :)

Years
  • The one who concepted Nermi (that's the grass thing) knows it looks a lot like Celebi actually... but he said it wasnt his inspiration or anything. Yeah they all have names already, just didnt feel the need to post them.
    I didnt do much spriting since I posted that; in fact, I only made one more fakemon since then. I was overly occupied with spriting the Scyther line and the Snorunt line, but they frustrated me to much, so I dont have any sprites to show from those.
    My Fakemon

My Fakemon

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • I like the concepts, but the outlines are always either too colorful, or too black. Also, the proportions could be better. The shading is good, though.

Back