• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fakemon

What type suitable type for Dragon?

• Fire

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Electric

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Darl

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Psychic

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Flying

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    All of them look like eyeballs drawn onto a colored circle tool with a few pieces from other Pokemon. The shading is horribly inaccurate, and there's a bit of copy-pasta in there(coughDarkfirecough). Fireray is your best, and would look better if it didn't look like it was a solid.

Years
  • I'm not using basic shape tools. >.>
    It's up to me not all.
    darkriser and sparknight are the ones who created devitomb and spiritiny and i get permission from them.
    Understand?

Well, don't claim them as your own. It's plaguerism. They may have given you permission to display them, but I severely doubt that they are comfortable with you calling them your own.

Awan2407

I should be more active
    Years
  • You may have permission to use it but you don't have permission to pass it off as your own -.-"

It's not your fakemon, even if it's in your Pokédex it should not be in your thread.

I have that permission too >.>

Well, don't claim them as your own. It's plaguerism. They may have given you permission to display them, but I severely doubt that they are comfortable with you calling them your own.

Alright i cancel devitomb and spiritiny >.> (although i'm name the both)

All of them look like eyeballs drawn onto a colored circle tool with a few pieces from other Pokemon. The shading is horribly inaccurate, and there's a bit of copy-pasta in there(coughDarkfirecough). Fireray is your best, and would look better if it didn't look like it was a solid.

Thnx btw =P

Back