• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2007
    My Fakes
    hey peepiez i have made my own fakemon's i will know what you find about them

Char recolor
    My Fakes

Absol Recolor
    https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/999/abcolorlv3.png

kittychampios kitty Machamp Latios
    My Fakes

Magmar recolor
    My Fakes

Netherlands flag charmender
    My Fakes

Shadow Hitmonlee
    My Fakes

Shadow Latios
    My Fakes

Shadow rapidash
    My Fakes

Shadow buuzuru
    My Fakes

Slowbro recolor
    My Fakes

Prof jeremy Fusioned with a raichu
    My Fakes

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    the truth is......... their really bad
    the outlining u didnt even change, thats horrible, and raichu trainer, it doesn't even look like raichu was in it
    and i want to know, how long did it take you for 1?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Jake, please try and offer some constructive criticism as well as criticism. :) Comments that are too harsh without offering encouragement can often hurt an artist's feelings. Crit is fine, it just needs to be well-balanced.

hypersonic, that's fine :) In future, please read the descriptions on the sub-forums if you are unsure where to put things, and if you're still unsure you can send me a PM and I'll do my best to help.

--FG

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2007
    Jake i have let it so myself i know the outlining is not good i set it so myself want i want to make glowing sprites but that's failed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back