• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My fanart

biogenetic

riddle me this.
Oct 5, 2004
Reaction score
Website
www.pokepalace.myfreebb.com
Collected cards
Wanted cards
My fanart

this is a picture I drew over last weekend cool huh? Please rate.

Last edited:
That looks great, bio! ^^ Nice work. =)

Whoops, guess I forgot to give a rating. Sorry! ^^; Uh... I'd say 9/10. It looks great, but it's only black and white.

Kyogre-chan...no one recommends coloring except for computer graphics.
Anywhat, that is a nice sketch, though I'd recommend some shading.
86/100. More specific rating. XD

9/10 Don't see nothing wrong iwth it :3 Great job.

9/10, it could use some shading... but other than that, pretty good. ^.~

That pic is really cool, biogenetic! I really like the detail you have put into the mechanics of the drawing. :) The effort really shows! ^_^
Try not to worry about people not replying to it :) I'm sure they will in time! ;)

Keep up the good work! :D

--FG

-jaw hits desk- I'm giving that a complete 10. It's awesome and WAYYYY better then anything I could create. Awesome job. :)

Wow... that is amazing bio! What is it supposed to be of? What thing is it fan art for?

I would give it an 8/10 due to lack of shading and color, but other than that....

*glomps*

nice, lots of detail, 9/10, keep up the good work

Back